msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] MSAR Training

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Terry Nowacki" <wwfarm@wiktel.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] MSAR Training
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:11:28 -0700

The Marshall County Mounted Sheriffs Posse has in the past has both received and given to others SAR training.  In a continuous effort to improve, keep up with the changing times and to be the best we can be , we are planning on brining several of the best types of SAR training's to Northern Minnesota.

My question to members of this list is what is the best training's you folks have ever attended that has to do with SAR, SAR management, MSAR or GPS use in SAR??????????????????

Please include contact information if possible.

If you would perfer you can e mail be privately at wwfarm@wiktel.com

Thanks

Marshall County MN Mounted Sheriffs Posse (80 plus membership) Director
TER