msar-riders - [MSAR] MSAR article / Mounted clue detection experiment

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Jorene Downs" <Jorene@CEOates.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] MSAR article / Mounted clue detection experiment
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:58:40 -0700

I just checked and apparently the article "Mounted SAR: Basic Options" has not yet been added to the Mounted SAR section of the NASAR web site. www.nasar.org  I sent an email to NASAR to ask them to expedite putting that article online so others have access.

Going forward as additional MSAR articles are published in SAR Professional (NASAR insert in Advanced Rescue Technology) they will be added to the NASAR web site.  Next article is titled "Mounted SAR: Learning from History" ... I'm having a lot of fun with this one! ;)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Jorene Downs
Tulare Co, CA SAR - Hasty Team ICP team
www.CEOates.com/sar