msar-riders - [MSAR] New Mexico horse for sale

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Sandy Miller c/o MSAR Maintainer <msar@ibiblio.org>
  • To: MSAR Riders <MSAR-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [MSAR] New Mexico horse for sale
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 14:02:41 -0400

[I deleted HTML duplicate and other recipients' addresses. -Una]

Due to personal circumstances , I am selling my registered quarter horse"
CASH". He is sorrel, 14.2 hands, 20 years old, muscled, sound, gentle and as
well mannered as a horse can be. He can be used as a SAR horse, a mount for a
green rider, light ranch work, 4H, etc.He is up-to-date on all his shots,
coggins and health certificate. I purchased him from cowboy hall-of-famer
Jimmy
Randall in Tucumcari when he was 14 y.o. for $3500. Best offer over $1800. To
good home only (no schools or roughriders). please call Sandy @505 758 7212
or
email:
artstone@aol.com

  • [MSAR] New Mexico horse for sale, Sandy Miller c/o MSAR Maintainer, 06/16/2004