msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Baby announcement

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: pennbo@bbv.net
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Baby announcement
  • Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 20:44:12 -0700

The answer to NAK and housework and a variety of other things is a baby
sling! A large rectangular shawl works well - tie a knot in the ends,
slip it over one shoulder and under the opposite arm, insert baby in the
folds in the front and presto! A carrier like the women of the world
have been using for ages! One hand is always free and both hands can be
free when needed!

I am so glad that both of you are doing well! What a neat experience you
have ahead of you! My youngest is 18 and getting ready to head off to
college here. She has been accepted to Harvard, MIT, and Harvey Mudd (in
CA). Now to pick one! <G>

Chris Pennington
Big Bear Sheriff's Posse
MSAR