msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Baby announcement

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: bonnie elster <elster530@yahoo.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Baby announcement
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 13:18:45 -0800 (PST)

PHIL !!!
BOOTS & SPURS!!!
Bonnie

philip easley <easleyranch@foothill.net> wrote:
I am happy for you. Is this your first? My ex wife had two and I think I
suffered as bad as she did. Only thing is. My sympathy pains and symptoms
continued past her recovery. Glad men do not have to have them. I cannot
handle the morning sickness and pains in places where I never had feeling
before. I am a grandfather now and fortunately, I do not experience the
sickness, discomfort and such as bad. It was wonderful holding my son and
daughter for the first time. Will always remember that. My family have
been ranchers for generations. My mother rode right up to the day I was
born, We lived in Roy Rogers country and she said the riding never bothered
her. I was born with a love for the life and fit right in as though I was
born for it. Mom did complain about the boots and spurs during my
birth..................You have a wonderful time with William. I envy you.
Philip Easley
Nevada County SO SAR Inc...
Nevada City, Ca.