msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Horses Air Scent?

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: <Jorene@CEOates.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Horses Air Scent?
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 17:02:19 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Jeff Ezell
I remind all of the pioneering work Terry Nowacki has done training horses to air scent humans. www.airscentinghorse.com  [...] Jorene how about some Equine NASAR SAR Tech III Airscenting certification standards and training? Ha! Think you're challenged now? Wait 'til that one hits the fan!
We're ahead of you with Air Scenting already on the Wish List for national standards. ;)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Jorene Downs, Committee Chair
NASAR MSAR Standards Committee
visit NASAR on