msar-riders - [MSAR] & Ozarks SAR

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: bonnie elster <elster530@yahoo.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] & Ozarks SAR
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 17:09:48 -0700 (PDT)

sounds like you're making good progress & on the right
track. Searching in the Sierras is certainly different
than in many other places.
Say do you have any contacts in the Ozarks? I'm
considering relocating & I'd like to look into the
area. Thanks for any help.
How's that granddaughter? :) From one Nona to
another, Bonnie