msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] NASAR MSAR standards

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Mike Dillard" <DILLARDM@mustang.k12.ok.us>
  • To: <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] NASAR MSAR standards
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:22:56 -0500

Hi Jorene,

I havent participated in the web chat in quite a while. Been busy with
our own Mounted Standards program. If you might recall I the CO for
Oklahoma's Civil Air Patrol Mounted Unit. I memtioned in previous
coorespondance that I am currently writing a developing a National
Standard for Civil Air Patrol. I meant to return your invitation to be
on the board several months ago but just too many irons in the fire. If
you are still needing another member on the board, let me know and as I
put our CAP Standard in Air Force format, I would be happy to share
them.
Mike Dillard, Capt., CAP
OK113
Emergency Services Officer
Mounted Commander

>>> Jorene@CEOates.com 09/26/03 01:06PM >>>
Mounted SAR Standards Committee Seeking Input

NASAR (National Association for Search And Rescue) has a new committee
developing Mounted Search And Rescue (MSAR) standards. MSAR riders
around the world are invited to join the "NASAR MSAR Standards" Group
online to provide input to the NASAR MSAR Standards Committee. This is
not a discussion forum, but is designed to function as an online Opinion
Poll through member votes. This is a great opportunity for all those who
are active in Mounted SAR to contribute to MSAR standards developed
through NASAR. You do not need to be a member of NASAR to participate,
but you need to be signed up as a Group member to share your opinion
with the committee.

Please share this invitation with others active in MSAR. MSAR personnel
can join the Group and express opinions on
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/NASAR-MSAR

Jorene Downs, Committee Chair
NASAR MSAR Standards Committee