msar-riders - [MSAR] Australian sites

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Paul Kearney" <pakearney@hotmail.com>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] Australian sites
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 22:19:14 +0930

Just so you get an idea what we are about and who we are down here, I thought Id give you our two sites. The first is just a site with some information and pics etc It is at www.geocities.com/dogolog/mountedsar
the other is a local community for ourr mounted people in this state. It has just been started. If any of you want to join to compare, sharre ideas orr whatever, you would be more than welcomed.
This is at http://groups.msn.com/MountedSearchandrescuedownunder
Regards
Paul
Training Officer
Kapunda S.E.S. Mounted Team Training Officer
O/c Kapunda Police

ninemsn Extra Storage is now available. No account expiration - no need to worry about losing your Hotmail account. Click here http://join.msn.com/

  • [MSAR] Australian sites, Paul Kearney, 08/27/2003