msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Trail Access Vote

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Jorene Downs" <Jorene@CEOates.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Trail Access Vote
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 19:29:31 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Fleming" <pfleming@nwlink.com>
> Thanks for the heads up I forwarded it to everyone in my unit.

I also say thanks for the heads-up! I forwarded to the Paint Horse List,
rec.equestrian newsgroup, all my contacts in Backcountry Horsemen, and
everyone I know who either has a horse or is pro-horse ... with a request to
forward to others ASAP to respond while the opinion poll is still online. A
great opportunity to express a pro-horse opinion, as well as a very
important time to speak up!

As one of the horse owners who responded to vote mentioned so eloquently,
"... if you don't vote, don't B*#$%* when your favorite trail is no longer
available for you and your horse!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Jorene Downs
Tulare Co, CA