msar-riders - [MSAR] Re: Plan to evacuate, New Mexico

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Una Smith <una@lanl.gov>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Re: Plan to evacuate, New Mexico
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 11:17:07 -0700

In New Mexico, the publishers of The Horsemen's Voice (magazine)
are putting together lists of people ready to trailer horses in
the event of an evacuation, and of places where evacuated horses
can be boarded: http://www.horsemensvoice.com/.

Una Smith
Santa Fe County Sheriff's Posse, in New Mexico

Los Alamos National Laboratory, MS K-710, Los Alamos, NM 87545