msar-riders - [MSAR] New to Group

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Pennington-Boggio's" <pennbo@bbv.net>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] New to Group
  • Date: Tue Feb 4 14:45:01 2003

Hi, I have just joined and spent some time reviewing the archives. I
have been riding for over 4 decades and have been a member of our local
MSAR group for 6 years. Our group has been in existence over a half a
century but has transformed several times. I am a SAR Tech II. I am
interested in any regulations pertaining to the state of California so I
would really like to be in contact with Jorene! I also run a MSAR group
on yahoogroups if anyone is interested in joining. To subscribe:
MountedSAR-subscribe@yahoogroups.com . Primarily right now I am looking
for any existing NASAR regulations pertaining to shoeing SAR horses in
response to something someone posted. That's how I found this group -
and I think I'll be glad I did! <G> I gather from the archives that this
list is also fairly new?

Looking forward to learning,
Chris Pennington-Boggio
Big Bear, CA