msar-riders - [MSAR] Mounted SAR Qualifications

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "philip easley" <easleyranch@foothill.net>
  • To: <MSAR-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Mounted SAR Qualifications
  • Date: Mon Dec 23 12:00:02 2002

Hello,
My Name is Philip Easley.  I am a Search and Rescue Coordinator for the Nevada County Sheriff's Department in Nevada City, Ca.   I was just informed that your organization has a MSAR qualification that is certified and recognized by OES.  I am the one who qualifies the mounted SAR in this county and would like to get more information on your qualification and thought that maybe we could get together on this.

Could you send me any information you can on MSAR Qualifications and the Certification?
Deputy Philip Easley
Nevada County Sheriff's Department

  • [MSAR] Mounted SAR Qualifications, philip easley, 12/17/2002