msar-riders - [MSAR] new mounted team forming

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Artstone@aol.com
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] new mounted team forming
  • Date: Wed Oct 30 00:01:00 2002

hello. I am writing from taos,nm and am training coordinator for our newly
forming mounted team. our ground team is fully operational and certified and
we are a new auxiliary team. i would appreciate any advice, handouts,
training tips, etc. We are approx a group of six to eight riders, skilled and
well trained horses, we are in the process of getting our 24hr packs
together. I attended a despooking training with bernalillo msar and plan to
initiate training with that info. any feedback, comments, sstories, etc would
be quite welcome. Regards, Sandra miller, tmsar