monkeywire - [monkeywire] Chimp undresses Sex and the City star Davis

monkeywire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: The #1 source for news about monkeys and apes

  • From: Carrie McLaren <stay.free AT verizon.net>
  • To: monkeywire AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [monkeywire] Chimp undresses Sex and the City star Davis
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 11:39:49 -0400

DAVIS UPSET ABOUT CHIMP'S NAUGHTY ACT
13/06/2005 02:37
http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/ davis%20upset%20about%20chimps%20naughty%20act

Former SEX AND THE CITY star KRISTIN DAVIS upset her mother when she let a chimpanzee unbutton her shirt and peak at her breasts as paparazzi photographers happily snapped away.

The actress became very fond of ape star MOWGLI on the set on new film THE SHAGGY DOGG and allowed him to button and unbutton her tops after discovering it was one of his favourite pastimes.

But she was left red-faced when she forgot the paparazzi had targeted the set - and she was caught with her simian pal's head in her shirt.

She explains, "What he'd really like to do was practice buttoning and unbuttoning my clothes. They're kind of like toddlers, you know, they're like learning.

"We were on the steps of City Hall in Los Angeles and we were there for a week and all the paparazzi were there but you kind of forget about them after a while.

"So Mowgli has unbuttoned my shirt and is actually like just kind of examining and that's the picture that, of course, was in the magazines.

"It was a little freaky, my mom didn't like that."

  • [monkeywire] Chimp undresses Sex and the City star Davis, Carrie McLaren, 06/13/2005