market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Summer farm footwear

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "bobbett AT windstream.net" <bobbett AT windstream.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Summer farm footwear
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 13:00:35 -0400 (EDT)

I just wear basic Crocs, but I usually buy the imitation ones.  Ollies had a good sale last year and I picked up 15 pairs for $4.99 each.  Real Crocs cost about $30 each, and there's not a whole lotta difference to justify their higher price.  I also buy them at yard sales, so sometimes I actually come across the name brand ones.

Bobbett, KY