market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Light Needs of Various Plants

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: karen sutherland <karen AT rootsfarm.info>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Light Needs of Various Plants
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 11:15:42 +0000

Why not mix it up within each bed? Lettuce can happily come between the others and be out of the way before the others require or shade its space or need less water. That way too you'll diversify a number of conditions that should enable better overall harvest.   And a more natural beauty.

Best wishes to all,

Karen