market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Shredding Leaves Efficiently

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: elaine granata <elainegranata AT msn.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Shredding Leaves Efficiently
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 12:50:12 -0700

Dorene:  Not sure this is efficient, but I know of people who are using a weed whacker t o shred leaves—put them in a trash can and zap them.  That’s probably not practical for an acre, but I wonder if it would work to whack leaves piled up in large piles.  Aren’t there also lawnmowers that have a shredding  capacity—just mow over them?

Good luck.

Elaine

Denver