market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Figuring out a delivery fee

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Etienne Goyer <etienne AT lejardinduvillage.ca>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Figuring out a delivery fee
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 06:46:17 -0400

Similar here. I only service two small restaurants in a nearby town,
and I currently do not charge. Starting next year, if/when I get to set
up an actual delivery route with more accounts, there will be a minimum
order amount for the delivery (I'm thinking 50$), with 4% discount for
order over 100$, and 10% for order over 200$.