market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Greenhouse ideas

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <garlicgrower AT green-logic.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Greenhouse ideas
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 09:40:38 -0500

Hi, Folks!

I just want to thank everyone for the ideas -- I'm following up on each one
and took a picture of the site so I can e-mail it to the different companies
and get their input. It's still bitter cold outside, so I feel like I'm
getting something done working on this project.

Thanks so much and if you have more ideas, keep them coming!

Dorene Pasekoff
Hill Creek Farm
Pottstown, PA