market-farming - [Market-farming] Greenhouse ideas

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: moon AT ceva.net
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Greenhouse ideas
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2014 21:53:43 -0600

Hi DoreNE,
There are polycarbonate dealers that may have an engineer on staff to help. I'm thinking of Griffin, they have a branch in Morgantown Pa. Shipping polycarbonate is the most expensive part, try to pick it up. Here come the vents, fans, rails,gizzars etc.
I'm turning a sm block building into a lean-to grhse. I'm planning on adding blue foam on the floor w in slab heat pipes on top, then pour cement over that. Save the drains! There's a great gang in VT who can walk you through: radiant tech in Londonderry VT. They design for free and supply latest gear. If you can't do it all now, do what you can and add on later.
On roof solar hot h2o collectors can pipe heat tw your floor, beds and watering hose. the collectors are pricy. Some old Carter era ones surface, the Chinese make them too. Some Sol is better then wood,propane, or waste oil burn.
Best, Ann, Va, zone 7