market-farming - [Market-farming] tractor attachments for a small tractor

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "eglatyne tds.net" <eglatyne AT tds.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] tractor attachments for a small tractor
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 18:26:12 -0800

I want to buy a cone spreader and a 5' cultivator for a small Kubota tractor, and I would like to have some suggestions on which companies make the best attachments and what is a reasonable price. I live in Washington and most of these machines appear to be shipped from the midwest or east coast. And getting used equipment would be nice if I had some mechanical skills. Thanks for all the wonderful information you have for us beginning farmers Carol, Sweet Briar Herb Farm.