market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Flea beetles

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Brian Luton <bcluton AT aol.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Flea beetles
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 08:31:18 -0400

Surround can be pretty effective on transplants in order to help get them established.(you need to keep coverage up until they're off to a good start)

Entrust (spinosad) also seems to provide awfully good control of Flea Beetles. You'll have to check the label to ensure that its registered for the crop your producing. I know that a number of university studies in recent years have proven its efficacy on brassicas and there have been moves towards broader labeling for those crops.

Sent from my iPhone