market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] I phone, smart phone, communique device,

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Stewart <rstewart AT zoomtown.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] I phone, smart phone, communique device,
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 15:39:20 -0400

If you are not a Mac user I would suggest getting an Android type device.  I am a Mac user and have used both Android and the iPhone.  I prefer the iPhone over the Android because of the multi platform cross compatibility.  Using the Android I doubled up on my effort far too much.

The iPhone is a cast iron bitch to get onto an existing phone plan.  Androids are simple. To get an iPhone I had to purchase an unlocked one from the Apple store and then install a sim card.  The process is easy but your wallet gets a glimpse at what the real cost of phones are and the the value of getting you on "their" plan.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1855