market-farming - [Market-farming] I phone, smart phone, communique device,

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "eglatyne tds.net" <eglatyne AT tds.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] I phone, smart phone, communique device,
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 09:40:18 -0700

I think I would like to buy a smart phone type piece of equipment, but I am not a computer person beyond email. I would like your input on what would be the best for an inept computer person and which apps should I have for the device. I need to record planting schedules, composting procedures, what I am taking to the market(harvesting and seedlings) and etc. All recommendations will be gratefully received. I'm joining the 21st century Carol Thomas, Sweet Briar Herb Farm