market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] FDA regs was losing insurance coverage

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Stewart <rstewart AT zoomtown.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] FDA regs was losing insurance coverage
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 11:52:23 -0500

I said I would comment but Mike did a pretty good job.

I attended the OEFFA Conference this year and they had a really good whole day GAPs course taught by Chris Blanchard of Rock Spring Farm (which is up for sale).

The last time I checks he had his entire food safety documentation up and available for download to anyone.  Wensite may be turned around now that he is selling the place.  Any of you in Iowa/Minnesota area might check it out.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1855

(513) 967-1106

  • Re: [Market-farming] FDA regs was losing insurance coverage, Richard Stewart, 03/03/2013