market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Harvesting containers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Harvesting containers
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 08:22:21 -0500

I have these and love them. Many years ago, well 6 or 8, Buckhorn had a “seconds” or overruns outlet that I got them through.  Now they seem to sell the to folks who sell on Ebay.  I also know people who have found used ones from candy and other food distributors.

http://www.buckhorninc.com/products/hand-held-containers/attached-lid-containers.aspx

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY

http://rhomestead.com      http://www.facebook.com/rhomestead

"How we eat determines, to a considerable extent, how the world is used." - Wendell Berry

"Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty." - Frances Moore Lappe

It's not that nice guys finish last. They have a whole different notion where the finish line is. - unknown