market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Harvesting containers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lucy Owsley <boulderbelt AT embarqmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Harvesting containers
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 04:05:13 -0500

I use these guys http://www.buckhorninc.com/products/default.aspx  I have not ordered from them in over 15 years (the crates are tough and very long lasting so have had no need to do so) but they used to have a 50 item minimum. They should be cheaper than Dubois as Dubois is likely getting their crates from Buckhorn as they are a main maker/supplier of such produce crates

--
Lucy Goodman
Boulder Belt Eco-Farm