market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] losing insurance coverage????

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Mike Rock <mikerock AT mhtc.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] losing insurance coverage????
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 00:56:21 -0600

Richard,
I would second Kathryn's idea that you might post more on this subject.
We currently do not sell anything but our Mulefoot hogs, and those to an Amish friend who is the neighborhood butcher. He then butchers and sells to his customer base. The hogs are pretty organic, the odd bit of outside corn being the exception. Whey, barley and pasture does the real work.....well, my wife does the real work.

Most respectfully,
Mike Rock
SW Wisconsin