market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Digging Dogs and Feral Hogs, Anyone?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Barking Cat Farm <barkingcatfarm AT mindspring.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Digging Dogs and Feral Hogs, Anyone?
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 18:05:38 -0600

On Feb 1, 2013, at 11:36 AMFeb/1/13, Kakerby wrote:

> I'm on a small-scale hog owners list, and a variety of folks on that list
> have all-to-frequent experience with keeping domestic hogs in AND feral
> hogs out. Several of them are in states (including TX) which have been
> particularly hard hit by feral hog populations. If it's OK with you, I'll
> forward your email over there and get some ideas. OR, I would invite you
> (or anyone) to consider joining the list (even if you don't have hogs) so
> that you can see all the responses, and possibly exchange info back and
> forth a little more readily.
>
> Standing by here to see how you'd like to proceed.

Hi Kathryn,

Yes, feel free to forward my email over to them. In the meantime, I'll sign
up for the small-scale hog owners list, if you'll send me the link. While we
don't have feral hogs yet, the vicious dogs must be dealt with now, so might
as well address feral hogs while we're at it.

Thank you!
Laurie