market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Dealing with baby grasshoppers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <allan.balliett AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Dealing with baby grasshoppers
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 21:00:01 -0400

I've had real bad experiences when I've tried to get ARBICO to stand
behind obviously defective products (such as $150 a quart liquid
pesticides arriving with 80% of the contents coagulated into a lump
that just won't pour. Instead of standing behind the product
themselves like Johnny's would do, they pushed me off on the
manufacturer which, on high end organic pesticides can be a very weird
experience customer service wise. I swore off from Arbico. Most
everything they have can be found elsewhere.

Just felt everyone should know this.

-Allan in WV

>>> http://www.facebook.com/SustainableMarketFarming