market-farming - [Market-farming] pressure washer advice please

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] pressure washer advice please
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 17:24:57 -0400

I’ve been wanting a pressure washer for some time – to wash Buckhorns, and now to really clean a truck before painting it. But, I’d like it gentle enough that I could use it on carrots, beets, somewhat cured potatoes,e tc.  Any advice on what to look for or what to avoid?  I want to be able to turn it down enough for the veggies, but, want it to work on the harder cleaning stuff too.  Thanks.

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY

http://rhomestead.com      http://www.facebook.com/rhomestead

"How we eat determines, to a considerable extent, how the world is used." - Wendell Berry

"Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty." - Frances Moore Lappe