market-farming - [Market-farming] Farmer wanted

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: alicia best <bestici AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Farmer wanted
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 06:06:20 -0700

Passing on a dream job to the right person.  What you get: About 2 acres fenced, 1.25 of that planted in vegetables, with irrigation system and the tools and equipment to maintain it.  3 hoophouses.  A 20x50 foot greenhouse with wood burning stove and lights for winter growing.  A place to live and 2 willing helpers who have worked with me for multiple years.  And a paycheck.  Interested?  Located in Newport, Wa.
Contact alicia at bestici AT hotmail.com to discuss more details