market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Do onions have friends?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <clearviewfarm AT bluefrog.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Do onions have friends?
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 06:41:19 -0700

I mistakenly planted onion sets next to my peas and noticed that the pea
stand was diminished right next to the onions. Coincidence? Maybe or they
could be living up to what the companion planting charts say. That's what I
get for forgetting to take my chart along when I planted!

Kurt Forman
Clearview Farm
Palmyra, NY 14522
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit
salad.