market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Do onions have friends?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Shoemaker, William H" <wshoemak AT illinois.edu>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Do onions have friends?
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 01:38:52 +0000

I've planted onions around all kinds of veggies and never had anyone complain about the flavor of the other veggies. I don't think its possible Bill. You been getting much planted with all the rain in our area?

Bill

William H. Shoemaker

University of Illinois, Crop Sciences

St Charles Horticulture Research Center