market-farming - [Market-farming] Advertising CSA

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: andrea davis <andrea.m.davis AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Advertising CSA
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 11:15:26 -0700

I'm looking for help in advertising our CSA and getting members.  We are branching out this year with starting a small CSA.  The CSA will beginning the last week of June but I still don't have many people signed up and I'm getting nervous.

I'm doing my best to get the word out.  I have sent emails to our email list, posted on the farm's Facebook page, listed on craigslist, its been mentioned a few times in the local small town paper's food section.  Unfortunately we are not at the farmers markets until the end of June.

What has everyone found to be a good way to get the word out?

Thanks in advance for all the words of wisdom,
Andrea

Quarter Acre Farm
Sonoma, CA