market-farming - [Market-farming] round up over plastic mulch

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lloyd Blackwell <lloydblackwell AT centurytel.net>
  • To: Farm List <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] round up over plastic mulch
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 15:00:08 -0500

I have sprayed roundup over 8000 ft of plastic mulch thinking it would rain before it was time to plant and that would wash any residue from the mulch however we are hot and dry and we have 2100 plants in our van ready to be planted. Does any one know if there is a time limit on the effectiveness of roundup. Would hate to try to wash it off .
thanks
LLoyd

Lloyd Blackwell
lloydblackwell AT centurytel.net