market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Growing for Market or other - building displayboxes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Growing for Market or other - building displayboxes
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 17:45:44 -0500

Not the one I was remembering but will do very nicely Thank You.

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY

http://rhomestead.com      http://www.facebook.com/rhomestead

"How we eat determines, to a considerable extent, how the world is used." - Wendell Berry

"Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty." - Frances Moore Lappe