market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] T-22

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Etienne Goyer <etienne AT lejardinduvillage.ca>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] T-22
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 18:14:37 -0500

On 12-02-23 05:39 PM, Vern and Amy wrote:
> Thanks for all the info, Etienne! So for your carrots, you don't use
> AFM? Could it be dribbled on the carrot row and watered in? Maybe
> after the carrots are germinated so they are not washed away.

Indeed, I do not inoculate directly seeded crop with AMF, as I am afraid
of clogging my seeder. Perhaps it would work dribbled on the side, I do
not know. I guess it is worth a try.

You are most welcome. I am glad I can be of help. That being said,
it's something I am doing on faith. I have never did a side-by-side
test to see if it actually improve yield. So far, as I am pretty
satisfied with my veggies, so I guess I must be doing something right! :)

--
Etienne Goyer - Le Jardin du Village
http://lejardinduvillage.wordpress.com