market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] peppers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Vern and Amy <vaspencer AT sisna.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] peppers
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 14:51:38 -0800

John,
I don't have a pepper for you, but thanks for the heads up on Gourmet, that I was about to order. I'll keep looking--and hoping.

Vern
In the same Northern Idaho mountain valley that Glenn Drowns (Sand Hill Preservation Center) remembers summer nights consistently in the 30's and 40's. Some things haven't changed.