market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Jang Seeder

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Andy Fellenz <artisanfarms AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Jang Seeder
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 14:48:10 -0500

I have a three row Jang and use it for fine seeds.  It does a nice job of singulating the seed once the brush is adjusted properly.  It definitely likes spherical seeds like radish better than elongated seeds like carrot and takes some practice to determine the proper seed wheels and brush settings for the elongated or irregularly shaped seeds.

Andy