market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] New produce laws Prohibiting sale of certain items

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jay Sleichter <jaysleichter AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] New produce laws Prohibiting sale of certain items
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 08:26:09 -0700 (PDT)

Just a question about clarification of terms. If these are the "New" rules, what does "Cut" mean?  I grow my lettuce and I break off, NOT CUT, the leaves. If I don't cut, then I would be in compliance with these new rules?   I know it is a technical, wording difference, but a lawyer can argue that point.

Just curious.

Jay

Jay's Jellies, Produce and More
Clay Center, Kansas