market-farming - [Market-farming] Cabbage and broccoli starts in Virginia

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pam Twin Oaks <pam AT twinoaks.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Cabbage and broccoli starts in Virginia
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 14:21:51 -0400

Well, I had a great two weeks'  vacation, and am grateful to my fellow communards who took on all the responsibilities while I was away. I could have predicted the weather would be super hot then, but not that the well pump would go down.... So, cutting to the chase, I'm looking for broccoli and cabbage transplants (starts) for sale in central Virginia, or shipped from elsewhere. I'm especially interested in organic ones, but they don't absolutely have to be, as we're not certified.

Pam Dawling, Twin Oaks Community, Louisa, VA.