market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Old Drip Tape

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Dean Brock <deanbrock2 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Old Drip Tape
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 16:35:35 -0400

This best use I've found for old drip tape is if you're trying to attach plastic film wood, put a strip the the drip tape where you're going to put your staples, and this helps keep the staples from pulling through the plastic.

Unfortunately I still have to chuck a lot of it out in the trash.  It might be worth while to check with your recycling center about it.