market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] produce bags

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Todd Lister <toddlister1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] produce bags
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 21:25:25 -0400

Hard for me to put organic food in a petro bag so I pay for it gladly and my customers appreciate it.
Trellis earth.com
 Brenmarco.com
 http://www.shop.dinpak.com/?gclid=CLLr_5KkjqkCFQbe4AodFR16pQ
 http://www.dirtworks.net/Biodegradeable-Plastic-
 Bags/Biodegradable-Produce-Bags.html
Todd Lister
Vesta Ga
On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 4:00 PM, eglatyne tds.net <eglatyne AT tds.net> wrote:
I use cellophane bags, they don't cloud and keep the greens fresher
and they are eco friendly, made of wood.They are expensive about .10
ea.  I don't know where you can get them, if you are near Portland, OR
Pak-sel sells them in all sizes. Carol Thomas Sweet Briar Herb Farm