market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Your baby greens harvester is here!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87 AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Your baby greens harvester is here!
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 13:53:05 -0400

On Apr 20, 2011, at 12:36 PM, MAsteveINE wrote:

And just think!.....for less than the price of a new VOLT you can have
four of these!

Make mine the band saw model so I can do logs into lumber in the
off season.

MAsteveINE

If you really need a small scale greens harvester, Johnny's will sell you one for $210.

Of course, you have to carry theirs; it's hand held. And I strongly suspect that for any of these you need weed free beds.

(weeds? me? really? -- of course, some of them are edible. Some are even saleable.)