market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Your baby greens harvester is here!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: charlie taplin <vthick43 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Your baby greens harvester is here!
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 12:57:34 -0400

It is pretty neat but I think your right at that price you would need to saw logs in the winter instead of it sitting
around. I guess I would rather keep someone working.  My "always building something mind" might try and build
something like that, maybe next winter, almost all the snows gone now, finally!!