market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Garlic concentrate for Asparagus beetles

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: charlie taplin <vthick43 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Garlic concentrate for Asparagus beetles
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 05:03:24 -0400

All the yrs I have done this in gardens I have never had a problem with coons and we do have coons. It maybe the hydrolized fish
because it doesn't smell very long as using fish that has been cooked, also when I was Rep. I didn't have store owners complain
about that.  Use a light mist when spraying plants, just enough wet them so not much goes on the ground. Just some ideas.