market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Monsanto owned seeds

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Don Lareau" <dlareau AT tds.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Monsanto owned seeds
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 15:17:06 -0700

Selection and hybridizing are two very different things that would take too
long to go into here. But that is a wrong use of terms, and is part of the
misunderstanding that prevails in the minds of consumer when it comes to
words like heirlooms, and open pollinated...

Zephyros Farm and Garden
Daphne Yannakakis and Don Lareau
11466 3725 Rd.
Paonia, Co. 81428