market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Footwear suggestions

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Moyer <ramoyer AT gmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Footwear suggestions
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 22:33:09 -0500

Erin,
Have you considered Jollys garden shoes, made in Germany? See
http://www.gardenclogs.com/
I wear these all day year round, walk through mud and shallow water,
and carry heavy loads without foot fatigue. Great arch support.
Their 'Fashion Shoe' has the best traction. When I wear my Muck boots
for higher water or mud, even part of the day, my feet know it that
night.

Jolly's has free shipping now. Great folks to talk with by phone to
figure sizes out and answer any questions.

Anyone else used Jolly's garden shoes, or a similar style by Birkenstock?

Richard Moyer
SW VA